This entire post is to thank my sister for introducing me to probably one of the most addictive facebook pages I have ever know about…Greatwood Maternity and Baby site. I have been a facebook-er for awhile, but never really thought there was anything good about it – with exception to the social upkeep with family and friends, but then Sarah came along and invited me into this site full of ladies that post cheap items some with tags still attached and some claiming to only have been worn once and in great shape both for baby and for mommy-to-be. She has told me that she is very active on the site, and I really have just been an onlooker – until last Wednesday…when I started tagging Sarah in all sorts of items from little girl dresses to a maternity top. I thought we would probably never win the war that ensues throughout the site…I mean some of these ladies mean business, and are posting that their desire for a dress, top, outfit within seconds of the post, BUT we won! We won a new top for me and the cutest dress for Baby Girl Pumphrey! (And all of it cost less that $10!) Go Sarah!!! Needless to say, I am now totally obsessed with this site. I am also so thankful that Sarah is willing to drive all over her ritzy neighborhood to pick up items that I see and want. You’re awesome! Baby Girl Pumphrey will be so blessed to have an Aunt like you!
Would love to see a picture of you and your baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteI had Mike take a picture of me and the bump...I will figure out how to transfer that from my phone to the blog...Thanks for reading and commenting!!!
ReplyDelete